Saturday, August 27, 2016

Mountain Zone 20th Anniversary 27 - Sketch Banner

Wow! It's been twenty years since I first created this little guy after watching the (dreadful) season of "Masked Rider!" My first original character (as about as original in 1996) looked nothing like the "Virtual Paradise" version today, but the core belief that I could create a character that looked like me. A strong, leading Black Canadian who fought for the ones who couldn't fight back is a rarity within my people. My continuous goal is to finally create a series of adventures featuring Mountain Zone (whichever version) and friends to the large masses!

Thanks to all the likes, faves and retweets throughout the month thus far. It's almost over but I'm not stopping yet.

Nope, not yet! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home